Saturday, June 8, 2013

Current Nail Polish Favorites ♡


Hey everyone! Today is such a cozy day, i'm lying on my ultra comfy bed whilst writing this - fairy lights turned on. Anyways, bright nail polish is one of my favorite trends for summer, so I thought I might show you guys my current faves. Surprisingly, there's only one OPI product. But anyways, let's get started. I am listing these from left to right:

Pink Pepper.

  • Alessandro nail polish in Pink Pepper. This is such a pretty pale pink color, I love it! It's so chic and girly and perfect for those summer days by the pool.
  • Alessandro nail polish in Pretty Pink. This is such an amazing Neon color! Absolutely gorgeous, can't get over how opaque and neon it is!



  • OPI nail lacquer in Mod-Ern Girl. This is such an old - but gold - nail polish! Perfect coral! Loooove it.




  • Essie Nail Polish In Orange It's Obvious. This is such a nice bright orange, and every time I wear it I get tons of compliments! Definitely a must!
  • Essie Rapid Dry Top Coat. Oh My God. This is so shiny, but dries almost instantly! Great if you're like me and you hate waiting for your top coat to dry!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post, and have a lovely Weekend! Kisses, Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment