Monday, May 20, 2013

Rebecca Minkoff 5 Zip Mini


Yesterday I was so excited - I got my very first Rebecca Minkoff! I've been in love with Rebecca Minkoff's purses ever since I laid my eyes on them, and I finally decided to get one! I got a Rebecca Minkoff 5 zip mini in periwinkle. I was hesitating between getting the black one but I just couldn't resist how beautiful and chic this one looked. Now, before you guys get confused, I would like to point out that, yes, this bag does have 4 zippers and not 5. This is because the old 5 zip mini models had an extra zipper in the back, but Rebecca Minkoff changed it and there are now 4 zippers.

This bag is absolutely gorgeous, and great for shopping trips and quick errands! Two of the four zippers are usable (very top one - the big compartment, and the top one on front of the bag - small compartment great for keeping gum, cash, change, etc..), and all the zippers come with a tassel attached to them. The bag also comes with a strap, which isn't adjustable, and has a very chic silver chain to accompany it. If you wish you can remove the strap and wear the bag as a clutch.

The bottom of the bag also has 4 studs to set the bag down (as you can see in the picture above), and inside the bag you will find an authentication card and a super cute 100% polyester duster bag.


The interior of the bag is 100% polyester and matches the duster bag, and the outside is genuine leather.
X, Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment