Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Healthy And Yummy Breakfast ♡


Hey everyone! Today I am going to be sharing my favorite breakfast of all time with you! ♡ I eat this pretty much every day, as it is healthy, and fills you up to the right amount. For this meal you will need:
  • Some cereals (I use Kellogg's special K with dried berries and strawberries)
  • Some fruits of your choice (I picked blueberries, but you can pick whatever you want)
  • Some natural yogurt. 
  • Some honey 
  • A bowl 
  • A spoon

Once you've got all of these things, just pour the cereal and the blueberries into the bowl, and then go ahead and add the amount of yogurt that you want, and then the amount of honey that you want! 
Doesn't that look sooo good? ♡
And there's the finished product!

Hope you guys enjoyed this super simple breakfast 'recipe' and make sure to tell me if you enjoyed it and if I should post more nutrition-related articles! X, Emma ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment