Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tunes To Get You Healthy ♫


Am I the only one who hates running? It's so boring, but every time I do it I feel exhilarated afterwards, and proud of myself because I know that I just did something healthy. So, to help any of you out there who feel the same way as me, I decided to share some of my favorite songs to listen to while I'm running. Enjoy! ♫


  • How to Be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds
  • Global Concepts - Robert De Long 
  • Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
  • Get Lucky - Daft Punk 
  • Kiss You - One Direction 
  • Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 
  • I love you so - Cassius 
  • Oh no - Marina and the Diamonds



I also found a great album called "50 best of Jogging Vol.1" by the Gym All-Stars. This is great because it comes with 50 songs (covered- not the originals) and they tell you if this song is for the warm up, mid-tempo, up-tempo, cooldown etc.. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and are now motivated to go running! X, Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment