Saturday, May 25, 2013

Outfit Of The Day ♡


Hey guys! So today I had some fun with my friends, as my school was hosting a type of fair, and my cheerleading team and I got to perform our routine in front of the school, which was an incredible adrenaline rush and it all went great! I thought I would share the outfit I wore when I was walking around with friends, as I thought maybe I could give you guys some inspiration on outfits that are cute but comfortable at the same time. Please keep in mind that I live in Switzerland, and it's still really cold because of this crazy cold wave over Europe. But I hope you guys enjoy!


My denim button-up and black jeggings are from Zara, and my burgundy circle scarf is from H&M. I also wore a plain black leather jacket over my button-up and my white converse high-tops!


My beloved bag is from Rebecca Minkoff (review on my blog!) and I was super happy because there was an American Candy stand so I stocked up on some goodies :)


And here's the makeup and makeup products I wore during the day, I went for a nice natural look, focusing more on the face than the eyes. The picture was taken when I got back home, so my makeup's a little faded - sorry!



X, Emma 


No comments:

Post a Comment