Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mini Haul ♡


Hey everyone! First of all I'd like to apologize for not posting for two days - but I was busy with some tests I had to study for, and I would just like to warn you that I probably won't be able to get a post a day up since I have tons of tests to revise for. 

So anyways, today I went to Zara looking for some pants, because it's seriously so cold in Switzerland right now. Apparently it hasn't been this cold in Spring in 40 years! So as it's this cold, I had to stock up on some new pants since I was getting pretty bored of wearing my other ones. Let me just say that it wasn't as simple as you might think to find pants in Zara, mainly because I'm insecure about my thighs and I pretty much thought that every pair looked bad on me. But anyways, I ended up getting two pairs, and both jeggings. Jeggings are my lifesavers on lazy days, they look great with sweaters or comfy shirts. 


The first pair I got was kind of an up-cycled motorcycle style, and these are so comfortable and trendy! They look great with a plain white shirt and a black cardigan or blazer. 


The second pair is just plain black jeggings, just because these are pretty much a must-have and go with anything. 



Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this mini haul and let's hope the weather is better where you live!

No comments:

Post a Comment