Saturday, June 15, 2013

Designer Wish-List ♡

Designer Wish-List
1. RED valentino glitter finished lace-ups. 2. Celine Black leather luggage tote bag .
3. Louis Vuitton Coin Purse. 4. Burberry checked wool and silk scarf. 5. Guess faux-fur vest.

Hey guys! So I decided to show all of you my designer Wish-List. These are the the luxury items that I dream about whilst browsing online shops. Especially the Valentino lace-ups, they're so gorgeous and they have my size! I'm thinking of splurging on them with my own money, but not sure. Ahhhh such a dilema. And the Louis coin purse I might buy as well, just as a nice leather durable thing to hold my coins and cards. Anyways, if you guys want any of these items, I'll leave the link of my polyvore account so you can see which websites offer these things. Love you guys and hope you have a great weekend! X, Emma 

My Polyvore account: 
http://chicdior.polyvore.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment